Adobe software and technology can be one of the most beneficial things you use in your classroom. Adobe not only provides software for creating almost any design, movie, or special effect, but the Adobe Acrobat is a staple tool on most computers.
Adobe produces many of the best known creativity products in the world. However, licensing all of these separate types of creative software for your school or classroom can be extremely expensive, as well as frustrating if you aren’t careful. There are many overlapping Adobe Creative Suite Products to choose from in their portfolio. Picking the right Adobe Creative Suite or stand alone product is essential to your customer satisfaction as well as your budget.
Here at Bell Techlogix, we specialize in helping you understand the licensing process, and we walk you through it step by step, ensuring that you get all the benefits of the programs and that you save as much money as possible. Even if you have licensed software before and don’t think it’s a complicated procedure, let us help you discover new ways to save money and new uses for the programs!
Bell Can Help You:
- Help you choose the right Adobe transactional, contractual or site license program to fit your organization;
- Assist you with Serial #’s, Coupon Codes and other Adobe contract vehicles;
- Reduce costs and better manage assets by providing a comprehensive picture of software license usage;
- Reallocate unused licenses, better plan purchases and upgrades, avoid unnecessary expenditures, and extend the value of your software investment;
- Manage assets by knowing what software is installed on which devices;
- Remain in compliance with your organization’s security policies and reduce legal liability;
- Improve productivity and reduce support costs by deploying standard software products.