Today’s mobile worker is highly experienced and skilled in the use of mobile technology and mobile applications and is setting the standard that IT must live up to. Effectively optimizing the mobile environment requires IT to have enhanced visibility and control of the device and the OS.
Our Mobile Device Management (MDM) tool set:
- Enables clients to implement and manage BYOD programs in a hybrid model or in full scale implementations across their company. It mitigates the inherent risks associated with BYOD.
- Optimizes performance of devices by leveraging over-the-air (OTA) capability. OTA gives our certified mobility experts the ability keep devices up to date with the latest software releases, proactively monitor and distribute software from our centralized service desk.
- Improves device control, back-up and restore, lock down devices, remotely wipe and provide configuration and settings updates, provide advance troubleshooting and quickly address security threats.
- Proactively manage mobile assets - track and manage devices as they enter your mobile environment, move across departments, divisions or regions and ensure that they are properly tracked and inventoried when they are retired.
- Protect data and secure access to applications - adhere to corporate security policies and standards and maintain compliance with industry requirements and regulations.
- Advanced Reporting - logon to view real-time data or define standard or customized reports to enhance planning and budgeting.
Bell’s MDM tools have the capability to support all types of devices (laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.) and all brands of each. We currently support over 80 mobile device standards.